News You Can Use, 10/25/18
- Yankee Candle, Poinsettias, Sundae’s Coffee and Ice Cream fundraisers forms and payments are due by 4 PM on Friday, October 26th.
- If you are participating in fundraisers, please sign up for the Remind101: dial the number 81010 and enter the code @LCPAA
- “Our Town” will be performed on Thursday, November 8, Friday, November 9 and Saturday, November 10 at 7 PM in the LGI room. Enter through Door 3.
- This is a General Admission Seating event. Refreshments will be available for purchase at intermission.
- Described by Edward Albee as “…the greatest American play ever written,” the story follows the small town of Grover’s Corners through three acts: “Daily Life,” “Love and Marriage,” and “Death and Eternity.” Narrated by a stage manager and performed with minimal props and sets, audiences follow the Webb and Gibbs families as their children fall in love, marry, and eventually – in one of the most famous scenes in American theatre – die.
- The Lawrence Central Performing Arts Association is pleased to announce that you may purchase
event tickets online at TotalGate Solutions/TickeTracker.
- Click on one of the links below to purchase tickets and then follow the onscreen instructions to complete your purchase. Once you've purchased a ticket, if you need to make any changes, including a refund, you must contact the Lawrence Central box office at 317-964-7450. Total Gate Solutions/TickeTracker support does not handle any changes after the ticket is purchased. Enjoy the show and thank you for continuing to support the Arts at Lawrence Central.
♦ Thursday, November 8 at 7 PM ♦ Friday, November 9 at 7 PM ♦ Saturday, November 10 at 7 PM ♦
- Important Season Pass /Complimentary Ticket Holders Information
*** If you have a season pass or a complimentary ticket, you must claim your tickets at the box office.
Please call and leave your name, phone number, and ticket request information at 317-964-7450.We will also need the following information: Performance date and total number of tickets including the pass or passes. Let us know which pass you want to use and how many you have. Someone will return your call to complete your order.
Fall Play Production Week Meal Volunteers Needed:
- The fall play is November 8th through the 10th. During production week, we are looking for parents to help put together meals for the performers and stage techs for five evenings November 5th through the 9th.
- Usually the students pay $5 per meal and parents have put together a meal plan for each night so the students don’t have to leave the building.
Some years we have had meals cooked by parents for the group. Other years they have gone to area restaurants and picked up the sandwiches, pizzas, Chinese food, subs, Fazoli’s, etc.There are approximately 50 students involved with the play this year.
- Please contact Kathleen Horrigan kathleenhorrigan@PROTECTED if you can help coordinate that week.
Thank you for your continued support of the students.
Holiday Craft Boutique:
- Saturday, November 17 from 9 AM – 3 PM
- Over 100 vendors, featuring homemade crafts, beautiful home decor items, handcrafted jewelry, holiday treats, and more! Enjoy sweet treats, snacks or delicious lunch items while you shop for special holiday gifts and decorations. ALL proceeds benefit performing arts programs at Lawrence Central.
Admission $3.00 (children 10 and under free)
Quota Account Payments:
- All Lawrence Central performing arts students should have paid half of the yearly quota by now or contacted Sue Felli (suzannefelli@PROTECTED or 317-964-7450) to set up a payment plan.
- If you are struggling to pay your child’s quota, please complete the Financial Aid Application Form.