News You Can Use, 11/8/18
Fall Play: Please plan on attending this wonderful production!
- “Our Town” will be performed on Thursday, November 8, Friday, November 9 and Saturday, November 10 at 7 PM in the LGI room. Enter through Door 3.
- This is a General Admission Seating event. Refreshments will be available for purchase at intermission.
- Described by Edward Albee as “…the greatest American play ever written,” the story follows the small town of Grover’s Corners through three acts: “Daily Life,” “Love and Marriage,” and “Death and Eternity.” Narrated by a stage manager and performed with minimal props and sets, audiences follow the Webb and Gibbs families as their children fall in love, marry, and eventually – in one of the most famous scenes in American theatre – die.
- The Lawrence Central Performing Arts Association is pleased to announce that you may purchase
event tickets online at TotalGate Solutions/TickeTracker.
- Click on one of the links below to purchase tickets and then follow the onscreen instructions to complete your purchase. Once you've purchased a ticket, if you need to make any changes, including a refund, you must contact the Lawrence Central box office at 317-964-7450. Total Gate Solutions/TickeTracker support does not handle any changes after the ticket is purchased. Enjoy the show and thank you for continuing to support the Arts at Lawrence Central.
♦ Thursday, November 8 at 7 PM ♦ Friday, November 9 at 7 PM ♦ Saturday, November 10 at 7 PM ♦
- Important Season Pass /Complimentary Ticket Holders Information
*** If you have a season pass or a complimentary ticket, you must claim your tickets at the box office.
Please call and leave your name, phone number, and ticket request information at 317-964-7450.We will also need the following information: Performance date and total number of tickets including the pass or passes. Let us know which pass you want to use and how many you have. Someone will return your call to complete your order.
Holiday Craft Boutique:
- Saturday, November 17 from 9 AM – 3 PM
- Over 100 vendors, featuring homemade crafts, beautiful home decor items, handcrafted jewelry, holiday treats, and more! Enjoy sweet treats, snacks or delicious lunch items while you shop for special holiday gifts and decorations. ALL proceeds benefit performing arts programs at Lawrence Central.
Admission $3.00 (children 10 and under free)
Quota Account Payments:
- All Lawrence Central performing arts students should have paid half of the yearly quota by now or contacted Sue Felli (suzannefelli@PROTECTED or 317-964-7450) to set up a payment plan.
- If you are struggling to pay your child’s quota, please complete the Financial Aid Application Form.
- The volunteer coordinators are struggling to get enough volunteers to help with the Craft Boutique, especially for setting up after school on Friday, November 16 and tearing down on Friday, November 17. Please contact them to let them know you can help with this very important fundraiser. Please contact them at lcpaavolunteers@PROTECTED or call or text Jenn O'Neill at (317) 374-7463.
Season Pass/Complimentary Ticket Holders Information
- If you qualify to be a Season Ticket holder, you will receive an e-mail regarding that today. In order to qualify, all Quota fees needed to be paid by now.