Rehearsals and Performances:
- Pride to Pasadena shirt orders can be picked up at Thursday night practice – Look for Sue Felli!
- Friday, September 2, is Lawrence Night at Lucas Oil Stadium! The LC v’s LN game will start at 8:00pm. Click here for more information.
- Students will be released from school on September 2, as a field trip to Lucas Oil.
- We will have the opportunity to rehearse in the stadium and the students will perform as travelling pep bands the parking lot and play for the tailgaters before the game.
- Watch for more detailed information!
- For the remainder of the season, MPLT students staying after school on Thursdays will be required to take part in study tables from 4:00pm – 5:30pm. These will be monitored by staff and the expectation will be that students use the time wisely.
- Rehearsal will always begin promptly at 6:30pm.
- Lawrence Township offers free meals for students who participate in after school activities.
- Please click here to sign up.
- Beginning Monday, August 29, LN students will pick up and eat suppers at LN, before riding the shuttle to LC.
- ***We have an URGENT NEED for an LN parent volunteer to help with supper distribution. ***
- Thursday meals are only available right after school for students staying after school, not at the beginning of rehearsal.
- Volunteers are needed at LN and LC to help distribute after school suppers. Contact Sue Felli at email@example.com or 317-694-7674.
- Volunteers will be needed throughout the season for Meal Plan & More! Please follow the link to SignUp.com (formerly VolunteerSpot) to browse volunteer positions, or contact the coordinator listed at the end of the newsletter. The Marching Band season really needs everyone to step up and help in some way!
- Click here to sign up for after rehearsal Activity Buses. These will leave from LC door 11 at 7:00pm after Monday and Tuesday rehearsals.
- All MPLT members must sign up for Remind 101 to receive important updates and messages. Parents may also sign up.
MPLT Spirit Wear Orders:
- Items available: Across and Back show shirts, hoodies or sweat shirts, personalized MPLT fleece blankets, personalized Garage Signs, MPLT Sweatpants.
New Volunteer Opportunity:
- MPLT adult family members have been offered a new fundraising opportunity by the Northeast Rotary Club (NE Rotary). This will involve bussing tables at events at Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Check Payments: All LC Students: make checks to LCPAA, all LN Students: make checks to LN Band. Payments can be turned in to the PA Office at either school.
- Credit Card Payments: Visa, MasterCard and Discover payments can be made at:
o LC: In the Performing Arts Office, call 964 7550.
o LN: Go to http://lnband.com/fees.php, or call the LN Performing Arts Office at 964-7951.
PRIDE TO PASADENA
Macy’s Shop for a Cause, August 26-28:
- One of our many Pride to Pasadena fundraisers is the sale of "Macy's Shop for a Cause" passes. These are available in the LN and LC PA offices. The pass costs $5.00 and it gives the customer 25% off of most items (10% off of larger items) at Macy's on August 26, 27 & 28.
Text to Donate:
- Text MPLT to 72727 or click here to donate to the Pride to Pasadena Campaign!
Mark your Calendar:
Th 8/25 Rehearsal LC 6:30pm – 9:30pm
F 8/26 Rehearsal LC 4:30pm-7:30pm
S 8/27 Rehearsal LC 10:00am-5:00pm
M 8/29 Rehearsal LC 4:30pm-6:30pm
Tu 8/30 Color Guard Rehearsal LC 7:00am
Tu 8/30 Rehearsal LC 4:30pm-6:30pm
Tu 8/30 Color Guard Rehearsal LC 6:30pm – 8:30pm
W 8/31 No Rehearsal
Th 9/1 Rehearsal LC 6:30pm-9:30pm
F 9/2 Football Game LN v’s LC Lucas Oil Stadium TBA
S 9/3 NO Rehearsal – Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!