(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself,
is located at the end of this message.)
Mark your Calendar:
Sa 12/10 Rehearsal Lucas Oil 9:30am-5:00pm*
M 12/12 MPLT Awards LC 6:30pm-7:30pm
M 12/12 Pride to Pasadena Trip Meeting LC 7:45pm-8:45pm
Tu 12/27 Rehearsal (note updated time) Lucas Oil 9:00am-2:00pm**
W 12/28 Rehearsal (Without Instruments) Lucas Oil 11:00am-4:30pm**
W 12/28 Luggage Drop off LC ***
*Download full itinerary for 12/10/16.
**This is the rehearsal time at Lucas Oil Stadium, full itineraries will be provided.
*** All luggage must be dropped off immediately after rehearsal. Students need to make arrangements for their luggage to be dropped off at LC before leaving LC for the evening! More information will be provided at the 12/12 Trip Departure Meeting.
MPLT Awards Night!
- Time to Celebrate! There will be a celebration of the Across and Back Season on Monday, December 12, from 6:30 – 7:30pm at LC.
Pasadena Departure Meeting:
- Pasadena Trip Departure Meeting on December 12, from 7:45-8:45pm at LC, immediately following the MPLT Awards.
- The trip departure meeting is mandatory for every traveler. A parent or guardian must be present with the student for this meeting.
- Please download the Pasadena Trip Performer Contract (also attached) and bring it, signed, to the meeting.
- REMIND 101: ALL full package travelers, which includes Students, Adults, Chaperones and Staff attending the Pasadena Trip need to sign up for the MPLT Pride to Pasadena Remind 101. People attending the trip as a “Tag Along” do not need to sign up! This Remind 101 is managed by the directors, used exclusively for the Pride to Pasadena trip as a means of sending real time updates, reminders, adjustments to the itinerary, or any other need to send out emergency information. To sign up, text the message @mpltrose to the number 81010.
- UNIFORM PREPARATION AND FITTINGS: We are getting uniforms cleaned up and ready for our kids to be on National TV, and need parent help on Saturday, December 10. If you can, please come into the uniform room (off the LC band room) on Saturday morning. Many hands make light work. No special skills needed, just willing assistants! Questions? Contact Kim Earl at email@example.com.
- All marchers need a uniform fitting (see times below) and garment bag prep before the trip.
- Students need to bring 2 pairs of clean black socks to the fitting to put in their garment bag. (Please note that all black socks found in garment bags were removed for washing and not returned.) Students will not need to stay the entire fitting time.
- Volunteers are needed for the fitting times, please click the following link to volunteer: http://signup.com/go/kbRoSY. Even if you can’t stay for the whole time, there will be tasks we could use assistance with while your students are being fitted. Please, come in and lend a hand for a few minutes! Thank you!
- Student fitting times:
Wednesday, Dec 14, 5:30-8:30pm
Thursday, Dec 15, 5:30-8:30pm
Monday, Dec 19, 5:30-8:30pm (reserved for alums)
Dine to Donate:
- Whiskey Business has generously extended their Dine to Donate through December 10!
- Join us at Chili Verde on Thursday, December 14, from 11am-10pm
MPLT Items to Purchase:
- There is a limited supply of Across & Back show shirts ($15), and Pride to Pasadena shirts ($10) available on a first come, first served basis. Please contact Kimberly Corman at 317 964-7550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- MPLT Photos: You can order additional photos from Bateman Photography.
- Souvenir Pride to Pasadena Drum Head: A few additional drumheads have been ordered, which will be sold on a first come first served basis. Click here for the order form and for details on purchasing a 14” souvenir graphic drum head, manufactured by Remo. Return orders to Alison Goller in the LN band office.
Forward this Message to a Friend »
Subscription Reminder: You're Subscribed to:
Marching Pride of Lawrence Township
using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools
Manage Your Subscription »
Unsubscribe Automatically »