(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself,
is located at the end of this message.)
Band Camp at LC:
- Band Camp Volunteers: 2017 Band Camp begins in 13 days! Click Here to Volunteer, WE NEED YOU!!!
- We're using SignUp.com to organize volunteers for the 2017 MPLT Band Camp. Contact Delores Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
- Click this link for the 2017 MPLT Band Camp SignUp on SignUp.com: or copy/paste http://signup.com/go/MZKWbea.
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like. There are HUNDREDS of possibilities to choose from! There are many open spots for meals, uniforms, and the water station, and a lot of donation needs as well.
- Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com. Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone.
- If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Delores and you can be signed up manually.
- Band Camp Registration Check-in: Sunday, July 23rd, at 2:00pm. Rehearsal follows from 3:00 – 9:00pm.
- Check-in is held in the LC Hall of Fame (door #11). Parents will receive a checklist to be approved at each check-in station.
- Lots more information to come!
- All MPLT members must sign up for Remind 101 to receive important updates and messages. It is highly recommended that parents also sign up.
- All MPLT apparel orders will be placed online this year. There will be a second order placed during Band Camp.
- Professional Automotive Inc. Coupon Cards: We have extended this fundraiser through Band Camp!
- Color Run: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township is hosting a My School Color Run on August 19, 2017 at Lawrence Park. Save the date! This is a FUN run. Times don’t matter, but how much color you can accumulate does!
Student Account Payments:
- All payments will be made to your home school's booster organization:
- Contact your home school’s performing arts assistant for billing questions:
- More volunteers are always needed from both schools for all events and committees. How can you get involved?
Freshman Orientation and Schedule/ID/Chromebook Pick-up:
- ALL Lawrence North Freshmen will complete Freshman Orientation on Wednesday, 7/26/17 from 1:00pm - 4:00pm. Please register for this session.
- Students will eat lunch at LC, ride a shuttle bus to LN to take care of all business and then return to rehearsal at LC.
- ALL Lawrence North Upperclassmen will pick up schedules on Thursday, 7/27/17 from 1:00pm - 4:00pm.
- A shuttle will be provided; however, students may drive if they wish.
- All Lawrence Central MPLT Members: Freshmen will be released to attend orientation on Wednesday, 7/26/17 from 4-6pm. Upperclassmen may pick up schedules during meal times on 7/26 or 7/27/17 between 11am-7pm.
Save the Dates:
Day Date Event Location Time
Su 7/23 Band Camp Registration & Rehearsal LC 2-9:30pm
M-Sa 7/24-7/29 Band Camp LC 7am – 9:30pm
Sa 7/29 Parent Performance and Cookout LC 6-8pm
M 7/31 Rehearsal LC 7am-9:30pm
Tu 8/1 Rehearsal LC 7am-9:30pm
W 8/3 School Starts/Regular Season Rehearsal LC 6:30-9:30pm
Check the MPLT Google Calendar regularly for updates.
Forward this Message to a Friend »
Subscription Reminder: You're Subscribed to:
Marching Pride of Lawrence Township
using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools
Manage Your Subscription »
Unsubscribe Automatically »