Rehearsals and Performances:
- Friday 9/22/17 Rehearsal and LC Homecoming football.
- Saturday 9/23/17 Rehearsal and Avon Invitational – ALL DAY.
- All orders must be placed before midnight on Sunday, September 24th. This is the final order!
- MPLT Photos will be taken on Thursday, September 28. Performing Arts Photography by Bateman will be photographing the full band, seniors, sections, individuals, siblings, and friend groups.
- Click here for the order form. Order envelopes will also be available at rehearsals.
- Make payment to Performing Arts Photography and turn in payment with the order, to the photographer, at the time photos are taken.
- Orders will be delivered to the school.
- The schedule for photos is as follows:
- 4:30pm Anyone wanting individual photos
- 5:00pm EVERYONE else arrives to change into uniforms
- 5:30pm Everyone in uniform for Section photos
- 6:00pm Full Band Photo. After photo, quickly change out of uniform.
- 6:15pm Senior Photo. After Seniors have completed the photo, quickly change out of uniforms.
- 6:30pm Rehearsal Begins
- Please note that all meals are subject to change as itineraries become available.
- Click here for the 2017 MPLT Meal Plan and More volunteer link. We can always use your help!
- Please contact Lynn Hardman at 317 432 4371 or email email@example.com.
- Friday 9/22/17: Arby's sandwich, chips & applesauce (vegetarian option is Chipotle black bean burger)
- For Saturday 9/23/17: The 2:30pm meal will be Taco Bar (beef, chicken, bean), chips w/nacho cheese and guacamole. The hearty snack will be ham or turkey sandwich sacks.
- Chaperones: Contact Amy Svendsen (317-294-6559) or Kaye Schoenling (317-709-0039) with questions.
- Uniforms: Please go to MPLT Uniform Volunteers 2017 at http://signup.com/go/NeVHbfx to sign up to help with uniform needs throughout the season.
- 9 parents needed per performance for uniform prep, final check of dressed marchers, getting hair up in shakos, and checking everyone back in after shows.
- 6 parents per performance to commit to taking home unitards for washing and returning them to uniform room / mom.
- Please contact Dawn Schuchman at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- More volunteers are always needed from both schools for all events and committees. How can you get involved?
Fan Club & Fundraising:
- ALIBI’S Dine to Donate: Join us on Tuesday, 9/26/17 at Alibi’s Grill, 7381 N. Shadeland Ave.
- 20% of all food sales will be donated to MPLT when you mention your support of the band!
- Join MPLT families for dinner, go for lunch or order carry-out (call 317 841-7427)
- O’Charley’s Fan Club Events: Eat at O’Charley’s (75th and Shadeland) on football performance or competition days, and wear your What’s in a Name show shirt, and you’ll receive 10% off your meal!
- Purchase O’Charley’s ScripNow before you go, and add the 13% rebate to your student account!!
- Contact your school’s Scrip coordinator for more details!
- Fan Club:
- The MPLT Fan Club will meet on Thursday, 9/21/17 at 8:00pm in the Hall of Fame at LC. Decorations, posters and additional fun things for the marchers will be discussed. Everyone is welcome!
- Thursday evening rehearsals are Fan Club Nights. Parents are encouraged to come and watch the band’s progress and catch up with fellow parents. Rehearsals will continue to be in the practice lot until the stadium opens.
- Hayride: The annual MPLT Hayride will be on October 11, at Stonycreek Farm in Noblesville after rehearsal.
- Please click here to SignUp for volunteer positions and donations of soup, chili, desserts and more.
- The cost will be $12 per person. Watch for registration forms coming soon!
- MPLT Window Clings: Car window clings are available for sale for $5.
- Activity buses operate Monday through Thursday leaving at 7pm from LC door 11 (and LN door 4 when rehearsal is there). MPLT students will be able to ride after Monday and Tuesday rehearsals.
Student Account Payments:
- Outstanding balances should be no more than $200 (after August payment), unless specified in your payment plan.
- All payments will be made to your home school's booster organization:
- Contact your home school’s performing arts assistant for billing questions:
Senior Exploration Day:
- Seniors are encouraged to participate in Senior Exploration Day on Wednesday, October 25th, however, they are expected to be at rehearsal that afternoon.
Save the Dates:
Day Date Event Location Time
Tu 9/19 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
W 9/20 Color Guard Rehearsal LC 7:00-8:50am
W 9/20 No Rehearsal
Th 9/21 Rehearsal LC 6:30-9:30pm
F 9/22 Rehearsal LC 4:30-5:15pm
F 9/22 Football – LC Homecoming LC 6:15-9:30pm
Sa 9/23 Rehearsal and Avon Invitational LC ALL DAY
M 9/25 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
M 9/25 Color Guard Rehearsal LC 6:30-8:30pm
Tu 9/26 Color Guard Rehearsal LC 7:00-8:50am
Tu 9/26 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
W 9/27 No Rehearsal
Th 9/28 MPLT Photos Taken LN 4:30-6:30pm
Th 9/28 Rehearsal LN 6:30-9:30pm
F 9/29 Rehearsal LN 4:30-5:15pm
F 9/29 Football – LN Homecoming LN 6:15-9:30pm
Sa 9/30 Rehearsal and Fishers Invitational LN* ALL DAY
*Rehearsal at LN, return to LC after competition.
Check the MPLT Google Calendar regularly for updates.