(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself,
is located at the end of this message.)
Click here for a PDF version of the Newsletter.
Rehearsals and Performances:
- Seniors are encouraged to participate in Senior Exploration Day on Wednesday, October 25th, however, they are expected to be at rehearsal that afternoon.
- All meals are subject to change as itineraries become available.
- Click here for the 2017 MPLT Meal Plan and More volunteer link, it has been updated for baking and serving needs. We can always use your help!
- Please contact Lynn Hardman at 317 432 4371 or email email@example.com.
- Saturday 10/28/17: Meal is breakfast of scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, Tim's donuts, sausage, fruit and juice.
Fan Club & Fundraising:
- Seniors will be honored with a slideshow at the MPLT Awards Night (on November 14) displaying their baby picture and a senior picture. This does not have to be your “official” senior picture; any nice picture will do. Please email a baby picture and a senior picture to Judy Everly at firstname.lastname@example.org or text to 317-258-3197 by October 30th.
- Halloween Trick or Treat bags will be assembled on Oct. 26th. Donations are needed for the bags and volunteers to help assemble them! Go to the volunteer sign up at http://signup.com/go/egoDCPe.
- O’Charley’s Fan Club Events: Eat at O’Charley’s (75th and Shadeland) on competition days, and wear your What’s in a Name show shirt, and you’ll receive 10% off your meal!
- Purchase O’Charley’s ScripNow before you go, and add the 13% rebate to your student account!! Contact your school’s Scrip coordinator for more details!
- Fan Club Thursdays: Parents are encouraged to come and watch the band’s progress and catch up with fellow parents at the end of every Thursday evening rehearsal.
- MPLT Clings and Pins: Car window clings are available for sale for $5, and What’s in a Name pins are $3. Available in the LC PA office and at Thursday evening rehearsals.
- Uniforms: Please go to MPLT Uniform Volunteers 2017 at http://signup.com/go/NeVHbfx to sign up to help with uniform needs throughout the season.
- Chaperones: Contact Amy Svendsen (317-294-6559) or Kaye Schoenling (317-709-0039) with questions.
- More volunteers are always needed from both schools for all events and committees. How can you get involved?
- Pick up your orders at LC!
- Photo Button orders can be picked up at LC.
- Additional photos may be ordered from Performing Arts Photography by Bateman.
- Click here for the order form. Order envelopes are also available at rehearsals.
- Make payment to Performing Arts Photography and turn in payment with the order.
Student Account Payments:
- Your outstanding balance should be no more than $100, unless specified in your payment plan. Final payments are due October 31st.
- All payments will be made to your home school's booster organization:
- Contact your home school’s performing arts assistant for billing questions:
Save the Dates:
Day Date Event Location Time
M 10/23 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
Tu 10/24 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
W 10/25 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
Th 10/26 Rehearsal LC 6:30-9:30pm
F 10/27 Rehearsal LC 4:30-7:30pm
Sa 10/28 Rehearsal & ISSMA Semi State at Ben Davis LC ALL DAY
M 10/30 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
Tu 10/31 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
W 11/1 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
Th 11/2 Rehearsal LC 6:30-9:30pm
F 11/3 Rehearsal LC 4:30-7:30pm
Sa 11/4 Rehearsal & ISSMA State at Lucas Oil Stadium LC ALL DAY
Check the MPLT Google Calendar regularly for updates.
Forward this Message to a Friend »
Subscription Reminder: You're Subscribed to:
Marching Pride of Lawrence Township
using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools
Manage Your Subscription »
Unsubscribe Automatically »