Click here for a PDF version of the newsletter.
Rehearsals and Performances:
- ISSMA State Competition at Lucas Oil Stadium on Saturday 11/4/17. Itinerary will follow.
- Our performance time is 8:08pm. Click here for event details from ISSMA.
- TICKETS for State Finals will be available from your performing arts office Tuesday through Friday at noon, at Stadium Night on Thursday, or at Lucas Oil box office. Adults: $20, Students: $18.
- Parents are invited to join the celebration at LC after all equipment is put away. (There will be pizza and cake for the marchers first, then parents and family members afterwards.)
- Thursday, November 2nd is our last Thursday night rehearsal of the season.
- Rehearsal is 4:30 – 7:30pm
- At the end of rehearsal, we will form a tunnel and "Clap Out" all the kids and staff to show our appreciation for the all the time and dedication that has gone into rehearsals this year. Please arrive at the stadium by 7pm so you can watch the last run and assemble before dismissal at 7:30pm.
Fan Club & Fundraising:
- Seniors will be honored with a slideshow at the MPLT Awards Night (on November 14) displaying their baby picture and a senior picture. This does not have to be your “official” senior picture; any nice picture will do. Please email a baby picture and a senior picture to Judy Everly at email@example.com or text to 317-258-3197 by October 30th.
- O’Charley’s Fan Club Events: Eat at O’Charley’s (75th and Shadeland) on competition days, and wear your What’s in a Name show shirt, and you’ll receive 10% off your meal!
- Purchase O’Charley’s ScripNow before you go, and add the 13% rebate to your student account!! Contact your school’s Scrip coordinator for more details!
- Across and Back Patches are available for purchase for $3.
- MPLT Clings and Pins: Car window clings are available for sale for $5, and What’s in a Name pins are $3. Available in the LC PA office and at Thursday evening rehearsals.
- Uniforms: Please go to MPLT Uniform Volunteers 2017 at http://signup.com/go/NeVHbfx to sign up to help with uniform needs throughout the season.
- Chaperones: Contact Amy Svendsen (317-294-6559) or Kaye Schoenling (317-709-0039) with questions.
- More volunteers are always needed from both schools for all events and committees. How can you get involved?
- Photo Button orders can be picked up at LC.
- Additional photos may be ordered from Performing Arts Photography by Bateman.
- Click here for the order form. Order envelopes are also available at rehearsals.
- Make payment to Performing Arts Photography and turn in payment with the order.
Student Account Payments:
- Final payments should be made on October 31st, unless specified in your payment plan.
- All payments will be made to your home school's booster organization:
- Contact your home school’s performing arts assistant for billing questions:
Save the Dates:
Day Date Event Location Time
M 10/30 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
Tu 10/31 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
W 11/1 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
Th 11/2 Rehearsal LC 4:30 – 7:30pm
F 11/3 Rehearsal LC 4:30-7:30pm
Sa 11/4 Rehearsal & ISSMA State LC/Lucas Oil ALL DAY
M 11/6 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
Tu 11/7 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
W 11/8 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
Th 11/9 BOA Grand Nationals Prelims Lucas Oil ALL DAY
F 11/10 BOA Field Trip and Rehearsal ALL DAY
Sa 11/11 BOA Grand Nationals Finals Lucas Oil ALL DAY
Tu 11/14 MPLT Awards Celebration LN 7:00-8:00pm
Check the MPLT Google Calendar regularly for updates.