(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself,
is located at the end of this message.)
Click here for a PDF version of the newsletter.
CONGRATULATIONS ON AN OUTSTANDING SEASON!!!
MPLT Awards Night and Celebration!
- Time to Celebrate! The celebration of the What’s in a Name season is on Tuesday, November 14, from 7:00 – 8:30pm at LN.
- Show patches from last season, window clings and other items will be available for sale this evening. We will also be assessing interest in ordering What’s in a Name show patches for this year.
- ANY MPLT student with an LN school owed instrument, used during marching season needs to return them to LN tomorrow before awards night. If you used an LC marching instrument, it needs to be returned at LC to Mr. James or Ms. LaMarca. Any LN student that used an LC marching instrument may return it to LN Tuesday evening. If you are using these instruments for Pep Band, you are still required to turn the instrument in to the home school director (i.e. LC instrument goes to an LC director, LN school instrument to Mr. Wallis.) It will then be re-checked out to you for pep band.
- Additional photos may be ordered from Performing Arts Photography by Bateman.
- Click here for the order form. Order envelopes are also available at rehearsals.
- Make payment to Performing Arts Photography and turn in payment with the order.
Student Account Payments:
- Final payments are now past due, unless specified in your payment plan.
- All payments will be made to your home school's booster organization:
- Contact your home school’s performing arts assistant for billing questions:
- There will be a planning meeting for the 2018 Color Run in January. Please watch for the announcement of time and date. Contact Beth Sheeley with questions – email@example.com
Forward this Message to a Friend »
Subscription Reminder: You're Subscribed to:
Marching Pride of Lawrence Township
using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools
Manage Your Subscription »
Unsubscribe Automatically »