(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself,
is located at the end of this message.)
MPLT Rehearsals start one week from today! Rehearsals will be at LN June 20th - July 3rd, from 2:00pm - 9:00pm each day.
All participating students should have completed the following prior to the start of 2 - 9 Rehearsals:
- Performer Contract should be signed and turned into your school's Performing Arts office (FCV student forms should go to LN; BMS student forms should go to LC)
- Online Registration Forms should be completed and submitted (If you are unable to complete your registration online, please contact your school's Performing Arts office to get a paper copy of the registration forms ASAP)
- Paid your initial $200 deposit: LN/FCV can pay online by visiting the LN Band website; LC/BMS can pay online by visiting the LCPAA website
- Families in need of financial assistance are encouraged to complete the MPLT Summer Financial Assistance form attached to this email. Financial assistance forms should be submitted to your school's Performing Arts office by Wednesday, June 27th. Financial assistance forms will not be accepted until either the student has paid their initial $200 deposit, or until a payment plan has been signed for the 2018 - 2019 school year. LN/FCV students should contact Jen Jansen at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a payment plan; LC/FCV students should contact Sue Felli at email@example.com to set up a payment plan.
- If possible, students should have their physical completed and forms turned in. Click here to access the required forms. Physicals are available through CVS and Walgreens clinics, or through your physician's office, but forms must be completed by a licensed physician (MD or DO) or by a nurse practitioner (NP)
MPLT Directors and Staff are looking forward to our upcoming season! Weekly newsletters will be sent out via listerv beginning Monday, June 18.
Forward this Message to a Friend »
Subscription Reminder: You're Subscribed to:
Marching Pride of Lawrence Township
using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools
Manage Your Subscription »
Unsubscribe Automatically »