(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself,
is located at the end of this message.)
Just two more days until the start of band camp!
- All families who have qualified for the "Fast Pass" through registration have now been notified.
- Students: Remember to wear comfortable shoes, and bring water and sunscreen!
- Parents: Remind your students to wear comfortable shoes, and bring water and sunscreen!
- Registration Check-In Process:
- Registration will be staggered for Band Camp this year; enter through Door #11 (LC Hall of Fame) and check-in when you arrive. Please adhere to the following schedule to help facilitate a smooth registration for all families:
- 1:00pm – Seniors
- 1:30pm – Juniors
- 2:00pm – Sophomores
- 2:30pm – Freshman
- Complete your online registration (if you do not have access to a computer, there will be laptops available on Registration Day)
- Turn in your Performer Contract
- Turn in your Sports Physical (All three sections of this form must be completed in their entirety and turned in to qualify for “Fast Pass” registration.)
- Turn in your Color Run Registration form, and $12 registration fee
- Establish one of two payment options:
- Submit the first three payments to your home school’s Performing Arts office; total payments should equal $400 (per the minimum payment plan outlined in the MPLT Financial Information 2018 packet)
- Complete a signed payment plan with your home school’s Performing Arts office
- Complete the attached Parent Preview Night Jug's Dinner order form and turn in with payment at Registration
- Please make a note that starting Monday, July 30th, students and parent volunteers must enter through door #12. Door #11 will not be accessible.
- See the attached Band Camp Menu for all of the details on what you'll be eating throughout Band Camp!
Forward this Message to a Friend »
Subscription Reminder: You're Subscribed to:
Marching Pride of Lawrence Township
using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools
Manage Your Subscription »
Unsubscribe Automatically »