- All band camp marcher forms are now past due and should be turned in as soon as possible.
- All completed forms should be turned in to the LC Performing Arts office.
- If your student has not completed their physical for this season, they need to do so as soon as possible.
- A physician will be on hand tonight from 6:30pm – 8:30pm to complete physicals for MPLT students
- Parents – If you would like your student to be seen by the physician, please complete pages 1 & 4 of the IHSAA Physical prior to your student being seen this evening.
- A special thanks to all of our volunteers that helped with band camp yesterday, including those that helped with registration, generous donations, baking, dinner and water table.
- There are still many shifts available, click here to select a time that you can help
- A reminder that all volunteers must submit a background check to their home school’s PA office
- LC Parents – Click here to download your background check authorization
- LN Parents – Click here to download your background check authorization
Parent Preview Meal:
- Deadline extended – Order forms & Payments will be accepted through 3pm TODAY
- Note that students will not receive a meal as part of the MPLT Meal Plan on Friday evening. Feel free to bring a picnic dinner to share with your family if you choose not to participate in the meal from Jug’s.
- Those who ordered Jug’s dinner should check-in at door 12 (cafeteria) – dinner starts at 5pm
- The 2019 Lawrence Township Color Run will be held on Saturday, August 17, 2019
- The cost for LT performing arts students to participate is $12.50
- Students are encouraged to collect pledges to help offset their marching band fees
- The deadline to submit pledges is Wednesday, August 7th
- Click here to be directed to all of the necessary forms and instructions
- Donatos cards – Sell $10 discount cards, earn $5 per card. Click here to download the order form, or pick one up in the LC/LN PA office. Sale ends August 8th
- Professional Automotive – Sell $30 oil change cards, earn $30 per card. Click here to download the order form, or pick one up in the LC/LN PA offices. Sale ends August 30th
Semi Driver Needed:
- We are in need of a CDL licensed driver to operate one of our semi-trailers this season.
- Truck and trailer provided
- Contact Donny Cloud for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 726-6149
- Spiritwear is on sale now through Sunday, August 25th
- Students who have not received a 2019 show shirt should see Melody Pancheri in the LC Performing Arts office
- Contact Melody Pancheri with questions – email@example.com
Check the MPLT Google Calendar regularly for updates
Visit us online at: www.marchingpride.org
Click here to subscribe to the MPLT Listserv
Click here to join our MPLT Family Facebook group
Click here to follow the MPLT Community Facebook page
Text @MPLTband to 81010 to join our Remind 101 group