Band Camp Wrap-Up:
- Thank you to everyone who volunteered or donated items during band camp last week!
- After-school rehearsals will be held at LC on Thursday (6:30p – 9:30p) and Friday (4:30p – 7:30p) this week
- Saturday rehearsals begin this Saturday (10am – 5pm) at LC (don’t forget to pack a lunch!)
Remind 101 Outage:
- The MPLT Remind 101 account is now out of service. Directors are currently looking for another group communications tool to send out texts.
- All band camp marcher forms are now past due and should be turned in as soon as possible.
- Completed forms should be turned in to your home school’s PA office.
- If your student has not completed their physical for this season, they need to do so as soon as possible.
- Completed physicals should be turned in to your home school’s PA office.
- The 2019 Lawrence Township Color Run will be held on Saturday, August 17, 2019
- The cost for LT performing arts students to participate is $12.50
- Performing arts students must submit a paper form, with payment, to their home school’s PA office to qualify for the discounted rate.
- Family and community members should register online at secure.getactivefundraising.com
- Students are encouraged to collect pledges to help offset their marching band fees
- The deadline to submit pledges is Wednesday, August 7th
- Click here to be directed to all of the necessary forms and instructions
- For any questions please contact: email@example.com
- Donatos cards – Sell $10 discount cards, earn $5 per card. Click here to download the order form, or pick one up in the LC/LN PA office. Sale ends August 8th
- Professional Automotive – Sell $30 oil change cards, earn $30 per card. Click here to download the order form, or pick one up in the LC/LN PA offices. Sale ends August 30th
Semi Driver Needed:
- We are in need of a CDL licensed driver to operate one of our semi-trailers this season.
- Truck and trailer provided
- Contact Donny Cloud for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 726-6149
- Spiritwear is on sale now through Sunday, August 25th
- Students who have not received a 2019 show shirt should see Melody Pancheri in the LC Performing Arts office
- Contact Melody Pancheri with questions – email@example.com
Check the MPLT Google Calendar regularly for updates
Visit us online at: www.marchingpride.org
Click here to join our MPLT Family Facebook group
Click here to follow the MPLT Community Facebook page
Click here to follow the MPLT Instagram page
Regular Season Rehearsal Schedule
4:30p – 6:30p (Winds & Percussion); 6:30p – 8:30p (Guard)
4:30p – 6:30p
Wednesday (10/17 – 11/7)
4:30p – 6:30p
6:30p – 9:30p
Friday (Non-Game Days) Friday (Game Days)
4:30p – 7:30p 4:30p – 9:30p
Saturday (Rehearsal Days) Saturday (Competition Days)
10a – 5p All Day (TBD)