- MPLT has reserved a shuttle bus specifically for our LN students; this is different than the regular shuttle between LN and LC.
- Please do not ride the regular shuttle bus. The MPLT shuttle bus will load outside of door 11 at approximately 4pm, after the other shuttle busses have departed.
- Parents should pick up their students after rehearsal at LC; students will not be transported back to LN
Remind 101 Outage:
- The MPLT Remind 101 account is now out of service. Directors are currently looking for another group communications tool to send out texts.
- All band camp marcher forms are now past due and should be turned in as soon as possible.
- Completed forms should be turned in to your home school’s PA office.
- If your student has not completed their physical for this season, they need to do so as soon as possible.
- Completed physicals should be turned in to your home school’s PA office.
- The 2019 Lawrence Township Color Run will be held on Saturday, August 17, 2019
- The cost for LT performing arts students to participate is $12.50
- Performing arts students must submit a paper form, with payment, to their home school’s PA office by Wednesday, August 7th to qualify for the discounted rate.
- Family and community members should register online at secure.getactivefundraising.com
- Students are encouraged to collect pledges to help offset their marching band fees
- The deadline to submit pledges and forms is Saturday, August 17th
- Click here to be directed to all of the necessary forms and instructions
- For any questions please contact: email@example.com
- Volunteers/Donations are needed for the Color Run:
- Packet Pick-Up at LN on 8/16 6pm-8:30pm (4 spots)
- Race Day Set up at LN on 8/17 7am-9am (10 spots)
- Race Day Check-In at LN on 8/17 7:30am-9:30am (5 spots)
- Race Day Clean up at LN on 8/17 9am-11am (10 spots)
- Granola Bars (12 spots for donations of 25 granola bars)
- Bananas (10 spots for 2 bunches)
- The link to signup.com will be available soon. If you are interested in helping, contact Rainey Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Those interested in being a chaperone for the season will need to attend a mandatory meeting.
- The first meeting will be Thursday, August 8 at 8:00 pm in the LC band room.
- The second meeting will take place Saturday, August 10 at 10:15am at LC, enter through door 11.
- Please be sure to bring a completed background form, found on the MPLT website with you if you have not already turned one into the band office. Only those individuals who have current members in the band/guard are permitted to chaperone.
- Questions, please contact Kaye Schoenling at email@example.com.
- Donatos cards – Sell $10 discount cards, earn $5 per card. Click here to download the order form, or pick one up in the LC/LN PA office. Sale ends August 8th
- Professional Automotive – Sell $30 oil change cards, earn $30 per card. Click here to download the order form, or pick one up in the LC/LN PA offices. Sale ends August 30th
- All parents are encouraged to come out to the practice lot on Thursday evening for MPLT Fan Club!
- Rehearsal will be open to all fans of MPLT from 8:30pm – 9:30pm every Thursday evening during the season.
- Fan Club will be in the practice lot until LC’s stadium is finished. Be sure to bring chairs!
- Spiritwear is on sale now through Sunday, August 25th
- Students who have not received a 2019 show shirt should see Melody Pancheri in the LC Performing Arts office
- Patches are available for pre-order, now through September 16th
- Contact Melody Pancheri with questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
Check the MPLT Google Calendar regularly for updates
Visit us online at: www.marchingpride.org
Click here to join our MPLT Family Facebook group
Click here to follow the MPLT Community Facebook page
Click here to follow the MPLT Instagram page
Regular Season Rehearsal Schedule
4:30p – 6:30p (Winds & Percussion); 6:30p – 8:30p (Guard)
4:30p – 6:30p
Wednesday (10/17 – 11/7)
4:30p – 6:30p
6:30p – 9:30p
Friday (Non-Game Days) Friday (Game Days)
4:30p – 7:30p 4:30p – 9:30p
Saturday (Rehearsal Days) Saturday (Competition Days)
10a – 5p All Day (TBD)