- Help your marcher start 2-9 rehearsals prepared!
- Click here for a message from the MPLT Directors regarding what supplies your student will need
- View the attached Registration Checklist for more information on what you need to know and do to be ready for a great MPLT season!
Payment Plan Reminder:
- All students participating in the 2019 MPLT season should have paid their $200 deposit by May 29th
- Payments can be submitted three ways:
- Online, through your home school’s website (LC/BMS or LN/FCV)
- By check, payable to your home school
- LC/BMS families should make checks payable to LCPAA
- LN/FCV families should make checks payable to LN Band Boosters
- Cash payments to your home school’s PA office
- If you need to set up an alternative payment plan, please contact your home school’s PA office
Mandatory Parent Meetings:
- All MPLT families should plan to attend one of the two informational meetings listed below.
- Wednesday, June 19th at 7pm in the LN Auditorium
- Tuesday, June 25th at 7pm in the LN Auditorium
- Information will be provided about Band Camp, the 4th of July Parade, the competition season, and much more
- After the general meeting, there will be breakout meetings with information specific to each school
- We ask that all students participating in the 2019 MPLT season complete their online registration as soon as possible to help staff and volunteers prepare for summer rehearsals
- It is extremely important that all MPLT students have their IHSAA physicals completed prior to the start of Band Camp on July 21st.
- Please help us keep your students safe and have their sports physical completed by a physician as soon as possible this summer.
- We need you! Volunteers are a crucial component of MPLT, and all parents are encouraged to help in any way they can.
- For more information, contact Dawn Stout (LCPAA President) or Kaye Schoenling (LNBB President)
LN Rummage Sale:
- The LN Rummage Sale (our largest general fundraiser of the year) will be held on Saturday, June 22nd in the LN Fieldhouse, from 8a – 4p
- We currently have a large number of open shifts, and would greatly appreciate any help our MPLT parents could provide!
- To view openings, or to sign up for a shift, click here
4th of July Parade:
- MPLT will again be participating in the City of Lawrence 4th of July Parade
- Students should report to the LC Band Room at 9:00am on Thursday, July 4th
- We will walk across the street to warmup and begin the parade route
- Parents, come cheer us on! The Parade begins at 10am and ends at Lawrence Park at 11:15am
2-9 Rehearsal Schedule:
- All rehearsal dates listed below will be held at LN from 2:00pm – 9:00pm, unless otherwise indicated:
- Wednesday, June 19th (Parent Check-In 6:00pm – 8:00pm)
- Thursday, June 20th
- Monday, June 24th
- Tuesday, June 25th
- Wednesday, June 26th
- Thursday, June 27th
- Friday, June 28th - Rehearsal 10am – 5pm, DCI Field Trip 6pm – 11pm
- Monday, July 1st
- Tuesday, July 2nd
- Wednesday, July 3rd
Check the MPLT Google Calendar regularly for updates
Visit us online at: www.marchingpride.org
Click here to join our MPLT Family Facebook group
Click here to follow the MPLT Community Facebook page