Hello and thank you for joining us for the 2019 Color Run! We look forward to seeing you on Saturday morning at LN. Here are some reminders and details for the race:
- Packet pick-up is on Friday at Lawrence North High School in the band room from 6:30-8:30pm. You will receive your t-shirt and race bib at that time. If you registered after 8/8/19, we may not have a shirt and bib for you, but we do have some extras that will be given out on a first-come first-serve basis.
- On Saturday morning, check-in will begin at 8am and the race will start at 9am.
- Please park in the large parking lot on the southwest side of the school.
- The start/finish line is near the softball fields in the southwest corner of the school campus.
- This is an untimed fun-run.
- The course is approximately 2 miles with one water stop at the halfway point.
- Prepare to be doused in color by multiple volunteer color sprayers! That is the fun part! Wear your Color Run t shirt or a shirt that you are ok getting “colored.” The colors may or may not wash out of your clothes.
- At the end of the race, you will receive one powder color packet (or more if you ordered extra) so you can add even more color to your wardrobe for the day!
If you have any questions, please contact Rainey Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting the Performing Arts at Lawrence Central and Lawrence North High Schools and joining us for this fun fundraising event!