(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself,
is located at the end of this message.)
BOA Grand Nationals Scheduling Information:
- Listed below are highlights of this weekend’s itinerary. For the complete schedule, please click here
- Thursday: Students will be released early to rehearse at LC before their performance at Lucas Oil Stadium
- LN Students will be shuttled to LC, all students will eat A lunch at LC
- MPLT will perform in the preliminary round of the BOA Grand National Championships at 7:45pm!
- Estimated dismissal time is 9:45pm
- Friday: Students should wear MPLT gear (Section shirts or show shirts) and report to their home school
- LN Students should be in the band room by 8:40am so that they can take the 8:50am shuttle to LC. If your bus will not arrive in time for you to make the 8:50am shuttle, you will need to be driven to school that day.
- ALL STUDENTS should bring money for lunch at the Circle Center Mall food court; lunch will not be provided
- Students will watch prelim performances and then rehearse at the IN Convention Center that evening
- Estimated dismissal time is 8:00pm
- Saturday: All information for Saturday will be sent out via Remind, Listserv, and the MPLT website on Friday night.
- Senior parents, if you have not yet submitted your Senior’s pictures, TODAY is the last day they will be taken! Please email your student’s pictures to Kaye Schoenling at email@example.com
- Remember, this does not have to be your official Senior picture, any nice picture will do.
- All submitted pictures will be part of a slideshow presented during the MPLT awards ceremony
Student Account Payments:
- All MPLT student accounts should be paid in full, unless you have an alternative payment plan in place.
- Students who wish to audition for Winter Percussion or Winter Guard MUST have their accounts in good standing to be eligible for either group.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding your student’s account status, please email your home school’s Performing Arts office:
MPLT Garage Signs:
- If you are interested in purchasing an MPLT garage sign for your student, please click here
- Signs are $35, and will be personalized with your student’s name and the MPLT logo
- We will be celebrating our students all week!
- Band members will receive lucky socks and the guard will receive flowers. All marchers will receive lucky pennies.
- See the MPLT Band Family Facebook page for information on how you can donate items for sectional goodie bags.
- Not a member of MPLT Band Family yet? Click here to join!
- Volunteer and show your support for MPLT!
- This is a great way to be part of your child's life in a way that they will forever cherish. (Don't let them fool you: they totally love it when you are involved.)
- Signing up to volunteer is easy! Click here to get started: http://signup.com/go/gWgyVHy
Save the Dates:
Thu. – Sat.
11/8 – 11/10
MPLT Contest: BOA Grand Nationals
Lucas Oil Stadium
MPLT Awards Ceremony
7p – 9p
Check the MPLT Google Calendar regularly for updates.
Forward this Message to a Friend »
Subscription Reminder: You're Subscribed to:
Marching Pride of Lawrence Township
using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools
Manage Your Subscription »
Unsubscribe Automatically »