Rehearsals and Performances:
- Pride to Pasadena shirt orders can be picked up at Thursday night practice – Look for Sue Felli!
- Friday, September 2, is Lawrence Night at Lucas Oil Stadium! The LC v’s LN game will start at 8:00pm. Click here for more information.
- Students will be released from school on September 2, as a field trip to Lucas Oil.
- LN and LC MPLT students will eat lunch in their respective cafeterias before loading buses.
- Dinner only will be provided by Meal Plan.
- We will have the opportunity to rehearse in the stadium and the students will perform as travelling pep bands the parking lot and play for the tailgaters before the game.
- Click here for the UPDATED itinerary.
- Section leaders will be performing on the WISH-TV8 Morning Show on Friday, September 9. Watch for details coming soon!
- Please click here to sign up for after school suppers.
- LN students will pick up and eat suppers at LN, before riding the shuttle to LC.
- ***We have an URGENT NEED for an LN parent volunteer to help with supper distribution. ***
- Volunteers are needed at LN and LC to help distribute after school suppers. Contact Sue Felli at email@example.com or 317-694-7674.
- All marchers must have (appropriate) black socks for the game Friday.
- All returning marchers must have their marching band shoes brought in by Thursday! See the uniform parents.
- Volunteers are needed throughout the season for Meal Plan & More! Please follow the link to SignUp.com (formerly VolunteerSpot) to browse volunteer positions, or contact the coordinator listed at the end of the newsletter. The Marching Band season really needs everyone to step up and help in some way!
- Click here to sign up for after rehearsal Activity Buses. These will leave from LC door 11 at 7:00pm after Monday and Tuesday rehearsals.
- All MPLT members must sign up for Remind 101 to receive important updates and messages. Parents may also sign up.
Photos and MPLT Spirit Wear Orders:
- MPLT Photo Day will be on Thursday, September 29 at LC. Bateman Photography will be taking individual, section, group and senior photos. Watch for the order form and more information.
- Order your MPLT Spirit Wear items here. The final order will be placed on 9/26/16
- Items available: Across and Back show shirts, hoodies or sweat shirts, personalized MPLT fleece blankets, personalized Garage Signs, MPLT Sweatpants.
New Volunteer Opportunity:
- MPLT adult family members have been offered a new fundraising opportunity by the Northeast Rotary Club (NE Rotary). This will involve bussing tables at events at Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Check Payments: All LC Students: make checks to LCPAA, all LN Students: make checks to LN Band. Payments can be turned in to the PA Office at either school.
- Credit Card Payments: Visa, MasterCard and Discover payments can be made at:
- LC: In the Performing Arts Office, call 964 7550.
- LN: Go to http://lnband.com/fees.php, or call the LN Performing Arts Office at 964-7951.
- Contact Kimberly Corman (LC) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alison Goller (LN) at email@example.com with questions or to set up a financial agreement.
Text to Donate:
- Text MPLT to 72727 or click here to donate to the Pride to Pasadena Campaign!
Mark your Calendar:
Th 9/1 Rehearsal LC 6:30pm – 9:30pm
F 9/2 Football Game LN v’s LC Lucas Oil 11:20am – 11:15pm
S 9/3 NO Rehearsal – Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!
M 9/5 NO Rehearsal – Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!
Tu 9/6 Color Guard Rehearsal LC 7:00am
Tu 9/6 Rehearsal LC 4:30pm-6:30pm
Tu 9/6 Color Guard Rehearsal LC 6:30pm – 8:30pm
W 9/7 No Rehearsal
Th 9/8 Rehearsal LC 6:30pm-9:30pm
F 9/9 Football Game @ LN (Homecoming) LN 4:30pm-9:30pm
S 9/10 Rehearsal LC 10:00am-5:00pm