2-9 Rehearsals and Forms:
Drum Corps International Field Trip:
- Thursday, 6/22/17 The itinerary will be distributed soon.
- Please wear a MPLT shirt to the DCI show. This can be a past show shirt, Pasadena shirt, spirit wear, or rookie camp shirt.
- You will need to bring your LUNCH AND DINNER for the rehearsal meals (just like the 2-9s).
- If you plan to purchase optional souvenirs or concessions, you will need to bring extra money.
- Chaperones: If you have a background check on file from last school year, and chaperoned for Tag Day, LTWG or LTWP, please contact Amy Svendsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-294-6559.
- New background checks will have to be completed for this year.
- All MPLT members must sign up for Remind 101 to receive important updates and messages. It is highly recommended that parents also sign up.
- All MPLT apparel orders will be placed online this year. The first order will be placed on 6/21/17.
Steering Committee Meeting:
- The next Steering Committee Meeting is at LN on Wednesday, 6/21/17, from 7-8pm
Mandatory Parent Meeting:
- There will be a Mandatory Parent Meeting for MPLT parents at LN on Tuesday, 6/27/17 from 7-9pm
- The meeting will start in the Auditorium with general MPLT information for ALL parents, then there will be breakout groups for LN and LC specific information.
Student Account Payments:
- All payments will be made to your home school's booster organization:
- Contact your home school’s performing arts assistant for billing questions:
- More volunteers are always needed from both schools for all events and committees. How can you get involved?
Save the Dates:
Day Date Event Location Time
W 6/21 Rehearsal LN 2-9pm
W 6/21 Steering Committee Meeting LN 7pm
Th 6/22 Rehearsal LN 10-4pm
Th 6/22 Drum Corps Evening Field Trip Lucas Oil 5-11pm
F 6/23 Rehearsal LN 2-9pm
M-F 6/26-6/30 Rehearsal LN 2-9pm
Tu 6/27 Mandatory Parent Meeting LN 7-9pm
Sa 7/1 Tag Day Community 8am-4pm
M 7/3 Rehearsal LN 2-9pm
Tu 7/4 Lawrence July 4th Parade LC 10am-12pm